Hello, this is the website for the Peterborough Retired Greyhounds, we are attached to the Peterborough Stadium which is in Fengate Peterborough.
Some GREYT reasons why you should have at least one greyhound
- Imagine how fast they can fetch your slippers
- They truly know the meaning of retirement
- People will stare at your dog instead of at you
- They can curl up the size of a ball if they need to
- They can expand to the size of the whole bed if they want to
- They don't bark, keeping your neighbourhood safe for burglars
- You can play their ribs like an air guitar
- They are the only dogs that know how to really smile
- You can dress them up as a reindeer for Christmas
- They are never confused with poodles
- They really but really know the meaning of sleep
- A Greyhound in full flight is the most amazing sight you will ever hope to see in your own back garden.
Our aim is to rehome greyhounds that have retired from racing at Peterborough.
Prizes and Volunteers Needed
We will be holding our Christmas Tombolas on18th/19th December at Peterborough Greyhound Stadium. As usual we need your help - if anyone has any prizes they could donate we would be very grateful. Also we need volunteers to help us sell tickets on the night.
If you can help please contact us via the website.